You need to be a verified creator before you can mint/create your NFT. Once your application is approved, your Creator Dashboard will be unlocked which can be found on the top right of the webpage.
To turn your content into NFT, click the “Creator Dashboard”.
2. Once you are in the Creator Dashboard, click the “Sweet Shop NFTs”.
3. This is where you’ll be able to create new NFTs and see existing ones you listed in the Sweet Shop. To mint a new NFT, click the “Create new NFTs” button.
4. On the next page, drag and drop your images on the space provided. You may upload xx images at the same time.
5. After your images are uploaded, you will be redirected to the customization page where you can personalize how your NFT will appear in the Sweet Shop. You will also be able to name your NFT, list your price, insert a description, and determine the number of editions you would like to offer.
You also have the option to blur your NFT. If you opt to use this feature, the buyer will not be able to view the NFT until it is purchased.
Once you have customized your NFT, click the “Create NFTs” button.
6. To finish minting your NFT, you will need to pay a small gas fee or transaction fee for your NFT to go “live”. Go to your Metamask or Trust wallet to approve this transaction.
To know the platform and other fees associated with minting and selling NFTs on Treat, refer to this link (hyperlink to fees and payment FAQ).
7. After approving the transaction, you’ll be able to see your NFTs for sale in the Sweet Shop NFTs under your Creator Dashboard.